written by Mike Richardson
duple minor, longways, Becket
|A1||Long lines go forward and back||8|
|A2||Slide left one place||2|
|Hey for four, Women pass right shoulders to start||14|
|B1||Women allemande right ¾ to a long wave of Women in the middle, facing partners||4|
|Women balance forward and back||4|
|Women go forward to partner’s place while the gents step into the center and allemande right ¾ to a long wave, facing partner||4|
|Men balance forward and back.||4|
|B2||Men walk into partners’ arms and swing||16|
- Written for my wife, Chris Caldwell, for our 25th wedding anniversary.
- The name derives from the fact that this is our Silver Anniversary, and boy did it come quickly!
- In A2, flow directly into the hey as soon as possible — even as you are sliding to the left.
- In B1, the timing is exacting — the men should step forward into their allemande without hesitation, just as the women are stepping out of theirs.
- It may be helpful to request a tempo from the band that is not too fast.